METRONOM GmbH is the tech unit of METRO, a leading international wholesale and food specialist company. METRONOM provides customized IT services and IT solutions for all METRO countries worldwide. About 2,000 team members are located in Germany and at our international locations, offering a wide range of capabilities, such as consulting on business processes, development, implementation and support of business solutions, operating data centers and networks as well as supervision of the IT equipment.
As Metro we want to make our structures future-proof, especially with regard to the digital transformation of holistic business processes, and offer you an agile playground in an international context. Dress code, path dependence or corporate corset? ... we rather prefer creative tinkering in an open startup culture. With your field-tested toolbox and the experience of an agile mindset, you can improve our development processes of customer-oriented (software-)services such as mobile applications in short release cycles and scaling project teams. But: no rigid fixation on Scrum - we like combination joy and method openness to find best practice!
What you can expect
- You will analyze and guide an enterprise wide software engineering process, from conception through programming, testing and delivery.
- You will help teams to understand and measure what customer value means.
- You will improve the process of developing customer-oriented services and applications in short release cycles.
- You will divide an agile transformation roadmap into iterative & incremental pieces that constantly drive change.
- You will work with smart colleagues from all over the world and you can expect a challenging environment that demands all your skills in the transformation process towards an agile organization.
- You have profound knowledge in Scrum, Kanban, and a combination of both.
- You have profound work experience in how to scale agile in an enterprise organization.
- You have already built your own toolbox of agile good practices ready to be used with the teams.
- You are a team player who wants to continuously learn and advance your professional skills.
- You are highly motivated to contribute to the transformation of our company.
- It is no hurdle for you to express yourself in English language.
Our special offers for this position
- Method openness and the joy of combining
- Scaling projects up to 7 teams
- Challenge through teams of different agile maturity
- Support through the management board
- Knowledge transfer through lectures or the visit of formats such as the local Scrum tables
Great salary package • flexible working time • home office • individual trainings • career improvement programs • support for child and home care • various health and sports programs • team events
METRONOM is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any qualified employees or applicants.